Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Disposal and Management Buyout (MBO) Assistance
Companies may seek to strengthen and grow their businesses through M&A to keep ahead in the competitive business environment. M&A activity frequently place great strain on the management and require careful planning to achieve a successful outcome.
If you intend to dispose your businesses for various reasons such as change of business strategy, raise funds, focus on core business, etc., your primary concern should be achieving the best terms and pricing. This often requires a structured sale programme that maximises selling price and returns.
If you are part of a management team that intends to take control of a business, then Management Buyout (MBO) can be an attractive option for you to consider.
Whatever your needs, our Corporate Finance team provides hands-on practical independent advice and support to secure the right deal for the right price. We undertake many of the time-consuming tasks associated with an M&A, Disposal or MBO deal, leaving the management free to concentrate on its business.
We can help you in every stage of the process, amongst others, as follows:
- Develop the deal strategies and identify suitable targets
- Advise on optimum deal structure taking into considerations the taxation, accounting, financing and commercial positions
- Assist in negotiation process and liaison with potential buyers/targets
- Assist in the due diligence process, valuation analysis and pricing models
- Manage the acquisition or disposal process through to completion
- Provide advice on regulatory requirements