Initial Public Offerings (IPO)
Going public is an exciting prospect for every company and taking expert advice on the options available ensures that the potential rewards are fully realised. It is essential that organisations understand the new ongoing responsibilities and expectations, as well as the process of how and when to list and at what price.
We also assist in the flotation of Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs). REITs are a special investment vehicle that invests in income producing real property. REIT allows owners to monetise their investments in real property assets.
We provide advice and assistance on all aspects of the IPO from planning, project management through to completion of the exercise.
We can assist in the following:
- Pre-listing review in assessing suitability for a flotation exercise
- Evaluating whether or not to take the company public and what the optimal timing will be
- Provide advice on listing structuring and formulation of listing scheme
- Coordinating the work of other advisers such as Reporting Accountant, underwriters and legal advisers
- Nurturing the company for listing
- Assist in the preparation of information required for submission documents/prospectus