Johnny has over 20 years of working experience gained in professional accounting firms, the private sector as well as board room management of a listed entity.
During his tenure with Ernst & Young in Johor Bahru, Malaysia and KPMG Singapore, he was involved in statutory financial audit, financial due diligence, members’ voluntary liquidation, assurance and advisory as well as cross-border financial reporting for various industries. His sector expertise include manufacturing, plantation, hospitality, trading and property development & construction.
In his senior management role in the private sector, Johnny oversaw the financial, operation and internal control operating units of the group. He is experienced in risk assessment and execution of land acquisition transaction for new project as well as listed entity board room management.
PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS / EDUCATION
- Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England & Wales (ICAEW)
- Fellow Member of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA)
- Member of the Malaysian Institute of Accountants (MIA)
- Member of the Malaysian Institute of Certified Public Accountants (MICPA)
- Bachelor (Hons) Degree in Accounting and Finance, Middlesex University, UK